Now that 2016 is almost over, let’s have the routinely expected ‘What the year xXxX taught me’ post.
- If you bend over, someone will always be around to ‘dash’ you. Explicit, yes, but somehow the world has become a place of utter cruelty and thoughtlessness that people tend to look forwarf to, others’ failures or setbacks than their own growth, and they may even push it a little to give themselves an ego boost.
- There will be some people who constantly criticize & take time and effort to prove your unworthiness- MOVE ON. You don’t need the approval or acknowledgement from everyone.
- There are people who come to you only when they need a shoulder to cry on or help of any kind. Your upbringing and reaction should decide your attitude towards them. Do not ignore them.
- Real friends give you time. They will give up sleep or food to make you feel better. They will give you advice and constructive criticism, or even a slap on your face if you are in need of one.
- As you grow older, your comrade circle gets smaller, truer and more ‘refined’.
- Human beings always disappoint. Believe in God than people, and you will have fewer heartbreaks.
- Skill, talent, luck, hard work… all work up to A POINT. Beyond this, what works is: diplomacy and communication; NETWORKING IS KEY. These will take you to the top of the game.
- Watch your enemies or competitors. If they feel threatened, you’ve every reason to keep going and even celebrate a little.
- Family sucks. Family Rocks. Family is family. Do not underestimate the power of unity and your people the respect and attention.
- All anyone SHOULD want when they grow up is to keep their parents happy and kids content. Such people will BE happy. Happy people are winners.